|Connecticut State Senate District 29|
- See also: Connecticut State Senate elections, 2012
White ran in the 2012 election for Connecticut State Senate District 29. White ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012. She was defeated by incumbent Donald Williams (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Connecticut State Senate, District 29, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Donald E. Williams Incumbent||62.4%||21,567|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sally + White + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Torrington Native Patricia Wald Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom - Litchfield County Times
- DU alum awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom - The Newark Advocate
- Obama honors Lugar for weapons fight - Fort Wayne Journal Gazette
- Inouye deserves every word of praise - Thegardenisland.com
- Chesco civil rights pioneer Bayard Rustin honored with Medal of Freedom - Delaware County Daily Times
- Inouye Honored With Presidential Medal of Freedom - Big Island Now
- KU Alum, Dean Smith, Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom - KUAthletics.com
- A look at prominent Americans Obama is honoring with Presidential Medal of ... - Washington Post
- READER SUBMITTED: Connecticut College Alumna Awarded Presidential ... - Hartford Courant
- Obama honors Clinton, Oprah, 14 others with Medal of Freedom - McClatchy Washington Bureau