Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Arizona House of Representatives District 6|
|2006 - 2010|
Crump's professional apartment includes founding Boates and Crump and working as Legislative Counsel for the California Judges Association and Prosecutor for the Judge Advocate General, United States Army.
Crump is a member of the Saint Rose Catholic Church and Rotary Club.
Crump served on the following committees while in the House:
- Government Committee, Arizona House of Representatives (Chair)
- Military Affairs and Public Safety Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
- Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, Arizona House of Representatives
Crump's sponsored bills included:
- HB 2102 - financial institution records; disclosure; notice
- HB 2106 - prohibit photo radar; state highways
- HB 2127 - legislators; voting required; salary loss
- HB 2130 - campaign finance reports; penalty
For a full listed of sponsored bills see the House website.
Below are Crump's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|AZ Assoc of Realtors||$950|
|Mario Enrique Diaz||$780|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sam + Crump + Arizona + House" Sam Crump News Feed
- Arizona State Legislature
- Arizona House of Representatives
- Arizona House Committees
- Arizona state legislative districts
- Arizona House of Representatives - Representative Sam Crump
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
|Arizona House of Representatives District 6
| Succeeded by|