Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 12|
Hagedorn is currently employed at Barnes and Noble. He has been substitute teacher and has worked behind the scenes at various radio and TV stations. Hagadorn earned a B.A. in Physical Education and Teaching from Ripon College in 1974.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 12 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Sam Hagedorn (R)||2,073||99.23%|
Hagedorn's website says that he is for "Lower Taxes - Accountability - Freedom." Specific issue positions are the following:
- Jobs - Wants the legislature to provide a "a business climate that will encourage both job retention and creation. "
- Taxes & Fees - Feels that legislators should change their perspective about whose money they are handling.
- Education - Supports excellence in education.
- School choice - Supports school choice, even beyond the city of Milwaukee.
- Supports the right-to-carry law.
- Supports pro-life.
- Transparency - Opposed closed meetings for governmental bodies.
- Freedom - Supports less government.
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |