For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 9|
Error creating thumbnail: convert: no decode delegate for this image format `/tmp/magick-Cr4NeHyG' @ error/constitute.c/ReadImage/544.
convert: no images defined `/tmp/transform_fc3093244a5c-1.png' @ error/convert.c/ConvertImageCommand/3044.
Sutter was born and raised in Connecticut. He earned his undergraduate degree from Brown University in 1976, and then spent several years coaching and playing tennis professionally in different parts of the world. He returned to the US to obtain his law degree from Vanderbilt University in 1983. He then practiced law on Cape Cod before joining the Bristol County District Attorney's Office as Assistant District Attorney in 1991.
|Sam Sutter (2012) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$0.00||$55,435.00||$(33,663.38)||$21,771.62|
|July Quarterly||June 30, 2012||$21,771.62||$118,090.00||$(85,744.86)||$54,116.76|
- Sam Sutter, "About" June 27, 2012
- Associated Press, "Massachusetts Primary Results," accessed September 6, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Sam Sutter's Summary Report," accessed July 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Sam Sutter April Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012
- Federal Election Commission, "Sam Sutter July Quarterly," accessed July 2, 2012