Sanders County is one of 56 counties in Montana. Sanders County, located in northwestern Montana, has an estimated population of 10,227. Thompson Falls is the county seat.
- The website includes the party affiliation of respective county officials.
- The website has important information about local taxes, including how taxes are levied and where tax revenues are allocated.
- The website includes comprehensive information on County Commissioners as well as meeting minutes and agendas of the Commission.
- Complete information on county board members, including contact information and date of term expiration.
- No information on county budgets.
- No information on how to file an request for public records.