Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 4|
|2008 - 2010|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2007|
|First elected||November 6, 2007|
Love previously served as Mayor of Gloucester Township.
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- Health and Senior Services Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
Love has refused to answer the 2007 National Political Awareness Test. She was asked by national leaders of both major parties. The test provides citizens with candidates positions on major issues.
- A123 Requires retail pharmacies to stock and dispense emergency contraception.
- A2679 The "Truth in Mortgaging Act;" creates crime of residential mortgage fraud.
- ACR188 Requires disclosure by legislator of public employment or public contract held by legislator or legislator's relative; requires disclosure by legislator of certain compensation received by certain business entities.
The top 5 donors to Love's 2007 campaign were mostly labor organizations:
- 1. Mayer for Assembly, David $10,000
- 2. NJ Regional Council of Carpenters/UBC $8,200
- 3. Democratic Assembly Campaign Cmte of NJ $5,983
- 4. Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers District Council of NJ/BAC $3,500
- 5. Remington & Vernick Engineers $2,600
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sandra + Love + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Sandra Love," accessed December 17, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Assemblywoman Love - Issue Positions," accessed December 17, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2007 Campaign Contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey Assembly District 4
| Succeeded by|
Domenick DiCicco (D)