Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly District 4|
|2008 - 2010|
Love previously served as Mayor of Gloucester Township.
Love has refused to answer the 2007 National Political Awareness Test. She was asked by national leaders of both major parties. The test provides citizens with candidates positions on major issues.
- Commerce and Economic Development Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- Health and Senior Services Committee, New Jersey General Assembly
- A123 Requires retail pharmacies to stock and dispense emergency contraception.
- A2679 The "Truth in Mortgaging Act"; creates crime of residential mortgage fraud.
- ACR188 Requires disclosure by legislator of public employment or public contract held by legislator or legislator's relative; requires disclosure by legislator of certain compensation received by certain business entities.
The top 5 donors to Love's 2007 campaign were mostly labor organizations:
- 1. Mayer for Assembly, David $10,000
- 2. NJ Regional Council of Carpenters/UBC $8,200
- 3. Democratic Assembly Campaign Cmte of NJ $5,983
- 4. Bricklayers & Allied Craftworkers District Council of NJ/BAC $3,500
- 5. Remington & Vernick Engineers $2,600
- New Jersey General Assembly - Hon. Sandra Love
- Project Vote Smart profile
- NJ Assembly Dems - Sandra Love
- NJ 4th legislative district representatives
- Campaign Contributions:2007
|New Jersey Assembly District 4
| Succeeded by|
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |