Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri State Senate, District 17|
Reeves's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I strongly support ethics reform which would reinstate campaign contribution limits to ensure your voice is being heard and not the voice of the well funded special interests."
Jobs and Economic Development
- Excerpt:"It will be my priority to work not only with state government but also local government to make sure we create new jobs while keeping the jobs we have here, and support small business to encourage growth."
- Excerpt:"I will not support cuts to vital programs which cause harm to children and seniors."
- Excerpt:"Excellent public schools are a cornerstone of our community and we must invest in quality public education for the future of our children and our state. A well educated and well trained workforce attracts new business and business development."
- Excerpt:"I have always and will continue to support programs which allow seniors to live with respect and dignity."
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Reeves ran in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 17. Reeves ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by House District 38 incumbent Ryan Silvey (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 17, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sandra + Reeves + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.