Sandy Norris Smith
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30|
Smith ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30. Smith defeated L. Brock Bennington and Brian D. White in the August 7 primary election and was defeated by incumbent Vince Dean (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Vince Dean Incumbent||65.8%||17,241|
|Democratic||Sandy Norris Smith||34.2%||8,950|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 30 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sandy Norris Smith||63.8%||887|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sandy + Smith + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Christina McIntee, James Glanton, 4 Children Missing In Nevada - Huffington Post
- Teen Arrested For Stealing Car Parts From Paul Walker Crash Wreckage - Huffington Post
- Philip Chism, Teen Accused Of Slitting Math Teacher's Throat, Appears In Court - Huffington Post
- The Times' Morning Update for Wednesday, Dec. 4, 2013 - Cullman Times Online
- HUFFPOST HILL, sponsored by API - Guy With Drones Promotes Website - Huffington Post
- Pregnant Mother, Brittany Stykes' Killing Unsolved 3 Months Later - Huffington Post
- Jersey Shore Pops Announces 2014 Summer Concert Season - Cape May County Herald (press release)
- SUNDAY EDITION: Emergency plans lagging for high-hazard dams in Kentucky ... - WDRB
- Funeral Notices for November 20, 2013 - The Randolph Guide
- Bono, NFL concussion discussion on 'This Week' - Orlando Sentinel (blog)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |