For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Santa Cruz County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
Last rated on Jan. 18, 2012
- The current budget is published.
- Audit Reports are published.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Information on taxes is provided.
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is available.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- Information on how to obtain public records is provided.
- There is no information on lobbying and administrative officials.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2008, Santa Cruz County reported $20,000 spent on lobbying.
- Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Recorder
- City of Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Guide
- Santa Cruz County on E-Reference
- Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council
- Santa Cruz County Superior Court of California
- Santa Cruz County Office of Emergency Services
- Santa Cruz County on Wikipedia
- "Politics at play in county schools association formation," Central Coast, September 21, 2009
- Audit Reports
- building permits and zoning
- Records (dead link)
- Santa Cruz County - Open Secrets
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute