Santa Cruz County, California
(Redirected from Santa Cruz County, California (Sunshine Review))
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
Last rated on Jan. 18, 2012
- The current budget is published.
- Audit Reports are published.
- Information on contracts is provided.
- Information on taxes is provided.
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is available.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is available.
- Information on how to obtain public records is provided.
- There is no information on lobbying and administrative officials.
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2008, Santa Cruz County reported $20,000 spent on lobbying.
- Santa Cruz County
- Santa Cruz County Recorder
- City of Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Guide
- Santa Cruz County on E-Reference
- Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council
- Santa Cruz County Superior Court of California
- Santa Cruz County Office of Emergency Services
- Santa Cruz County on Wikipedia
- "Politics at play in county schools association formation," Central Coast, September 21, 2009
- Audit Reports
- building permits and zoning
- Records (dead link)
- Santa Cruz County - Open Secrets
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute