|Colorado House of Representatives District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Licensed Practical Nurse|
Gagliardi works as a Licensed Practical Nurse at Kaiser Permanente. She has previously been a Licensed Practical Nurse with Wallace Village for Children and Children's Hospital.
She is a member of the League of Women Voters, and a Union Steward with the Service Employees International Union Local 105.
Gagliardi did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Business Affairs and Labor Committee
- Business Affairs and Labor
- Health and Human Services Committee (Vice Chair)
- Health and Human Services
Gagliardi's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1084 - Review Of Medicaid Providers
- HB 09-1125 - Limit Incentives For School Attendance
- HB 09-1331 - Incentives For Efficient Motor Vehicles
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Gagliardi ran for re-election to the 27th District seat in 2010. She had no opposition in the August 10 primary. Gagliardi was defeated by Libbi Szabo (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 27 General election (2010)|
|Libbi Szabo (R)||14,852|
|Sara Gagliardi (D)||12,432|
|G.T. Martin (L)||1,681|
Gagliardi raised $101,778 for her campaign, while Bodnar raised $38,727 and Campbell raised $0.
|Colorado State House, District 27 (2008)|
|Sara Gagliardi (D)||17,684|
|John Bodnar (R)||16,081|
|Amanda Campbell (ACP)||1,425|
Below are Gagliardi's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Service Employees Local 105||$6,389|
|Jefferson County Education Assoc||$4,450|
|CO Education Assoc||$4,250|
|CO Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
- Sara Gagliardi's personal website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Colorado House District 27
| Succeeded by|