|Vermont House Of Representatives, Windham 3-3|
|2003 - 2013|
|Party||Vermont Progressive Party|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Edwards has served as a Representative of Town Meeting since 1997. She has also served as Vice Chair of the Brattleboro Select Board from 2001 to 2004.
Edwards was a Program Director of Mental Health Services for Vermont State Hospital from 1991 to 1994. She then worked for Author Mary Ellen Copeland as a Marketing Director/Program Coordinator from 1994 to 1997. From 1997 to 2001, she was a Foundations Officer/Education Director/Grants Writer for the Center For Living Democracy from. She has worked as a Consultant for In The Balance Consulting since 2000.
Edwards earned her B.S. in Biology/Ecology from Marlboro College in 1978. She went on to receive her M.S. in Organizational Behavior and Management from Antioch University in 1996.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Edwards served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Edwards was up for election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sarah + Edwards + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Mount Saint Mary Academy senior from Monroe named to U.S. Rowing ... - MyCentralJersey.com
- US Presidential Elections and Liberian Affairs - Patriotic Vanguard
- Weekend college report: Amherst men's soccer falls to Williams in NCAA ... - GazetteNET
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Edwards voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Edwards and her husband, Blake Ross, have two children.
- Sarah Edwards' personal website
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000