|Washington House of Representatives, District 11b|
Sanoy-Wright's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Protect Our Economy
- Excerpt: "Private sector jobs are the most vital to our economy. A new direction for job creation in Washington State. Limiting taxes and unnecessary regulation to help our businesses prosper will get us back on the road to prosperity so they can hire more workers. To stimulate hiring in our state, we need to lower the cost and complexity of doing business here, and lower the cost of creating jobs."
- Protect our Education
- Excerpt: "A new direction for Washington State's public schools. While education is state government’s paramount duty, support for our public schools is not the state's top budget priority. It’s time to change that, with no excuses. As the state budget grows over time, as it surely will, we need to prioritize those new funds toward our kids’ futures through our K-12 system as well as our colleges and universities."
- Protect our State Treasures
- Excerpt: "We have great wealth in our natural resources. We should utilize and manage our natural resources and to develop our states economy and to protect our natural resources for all generations to enjoy."
Sanoy-Wright ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 11b. Sanoy-Wright advanced past the August 7 blanket primary election and was defeated by Steve Bergquist (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Washington House of Representatives, District 11b, General Election, 2012|
|Washington House of Representatives, District 11a Primary (2010)|
|Zack Hudgins (D)||11,107||72.57%|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sarah + Sanoy-Wright + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |