|Minnesota State Senate District 50|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Political party||Democratic Farmer-Labor|
Chaudhary has had extensive political experience before becoming a Senator. Chaudhary was a Foreign Policy Intern for the late United States Senator Edward M. Kennedy and was a Special Assistant for former Minnesota Attorney General Hubert H. Humphrey III.
Chaudhary graduated from St. Olaf College with his Bachelor's degree and later graduated with his Juris Doctor degree from Minnesota Law.
Chadudhary is a member of these committees:
- Agriculture and Veterans
- Agriculture and Veterans Budget and Policy Division
- Capital Investment
- Environment and Natural Resources (Chair)
- Environment, Energy and Natural Resources Budget Division.
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2010
|Minnesota State Senate General Election, District 50, 2006|
|Democratic||Satveer Chaudhary Incumbent||63.3%||19,139|
|Republican||Rae Hart Anderson||36.7%||11,105|
In 2006, Chaudhary collected $59,179 in donations.
His five largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Senate District 50 DFL||$4,600|
|Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community||$500|
|St. Paul Teachers Retirement Fund Association||$500|
|Committee of Automobile Retailers||$500|
Chadudhary represented Minnesota Senate District 50 District 50 includes the Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs of Columbia Heights, Fridley, and New Brighton.
Savateer is married to Dee Chadudhary. They have four children and reside in Fridley, Minnesota.
- Satveer Chaudhary's official campaign website
- Satveer Chaudhary's official Minnesota State Senate website
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|Minnesota State Senate District 50
| Succeeded by|
Barbara Goodwin (DFL)