|Scott R. Biggs|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 51|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in legislature|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|J.D.||University of Oklahoma|
Biggs earned his B.A. in Agricultural Economics from Oklahoma State University and his J.D. from the University of Oklahoma in 2006. His professional experience includes owning his own legal practice.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Biggs served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Wildlife|
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Scott Biggs was unopposed in the Republican primary. Biggs is unchallenged in the general election.
Biggs ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 51. Biggs defeated Julie McKinney and Glyn Byte in the Republican primary on June 26 and defeated Stewart Meyer in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 51 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Scott R. Biggs||58.5%||1,351|
Comprehensive donor information for Scott Biggs is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Scott Biggs raised a total of $89,949 during that time period. This information was last updated on July 23, 2013.
|Scott Biggs's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 51||$89,949|
|Grand Total Raised||$89,949|
2012Scott Biggs won election to the Oklahoma House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Scott Biggs raised a total of $89,949.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott Biggs's campaign in 2012|
|Republican State House Cmte||$3,850|
|Oklahoma City Business Council||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$89,949|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Biggs and his wife, Rosslyn, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Biggs + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Profile from the Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Profile from Open States
- Scott Biggs on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Scott Biggs," accessed June 4, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Primary Election Results— June 26, 2012," July 6, 2012
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Runoff Primary Election Results— August 28, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "General Election Results— November 6, 2012," accessed May 25, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Biggs, Scott," accessed July 23, 2013
Corey Holland (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 51
| Succeeded by|
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |