|Michigan House of Representatives, District 110|
|January 1, 2013 - present|
|January 1, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Per diem||$10,800 yearly expense allowance|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||3 terms|
|Profession||Retail store owner/Department of Transportation|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Dianda served on the following committees:
|Michigan Committee Assignments, 2012|
|• Natural Resources|
|• Regulatory Reform|
|• Transportation and Infrastructure|
Dianda's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Economy & Jobs
- Excerpt: "Being a successful former small business owner, Scott understands what it takes to bring good paying jobs to the 110th District and the state of Michigan. Whether it's from traditional industries such as mining to promoting tourism, Scott knows that our district has great potential to grow and succeed."
- Excerpt: "Scott wants to bring serious reform to our education system and make Michigan a model for the entire country - and we can do this without raising taxes by a single cent."
- Excerpt: "Scott knows that Lansing has done more harm then good over the years. That is why he wants to reform Michigan's government so that it works for the people and not special interests."
- Excerpt: "Seniors make up the majority of citizens in the 110th District. Scott knows that Social Security is not enough to get by on. That is why he will fight for seniors instead of hurting them. It is a priority to make sure our seniors receive the best possible care and assistance they need in order to live a comfortable life."
Middle & Working Class Families
- Excerpt: "If elected, Scott's top priority is to eliminate Public Act 38 and make sure the hard working people of the 110th get the help they need during these hard economic times. He wants to guarantee that everyone can make a decent wage and live comfortably."
Dianda won election in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 110. He defeated William D. Lucius in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Matt Huuki (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 110, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Matt Huuki Incumbent||48.4%||18,759|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 110 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Dianda was the Democratic candidate who ran for election to the District 110 Seat in 2010. He defeated Robert Black and William Doan in the August 3 Democratic primary. He was defeated by Matt Huuki (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 110 General election (2010)|
|Matt Huuki (R)||16,031|
|Scott Dianda (D)||12,814|
Comprehensive donor information for Dianda is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Dianda raised a total of $135,441 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 13, 2013.
|Scott Dianda's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Michigan State House, District 110||$92,086|
|2010||Michigan State House, District 110||$43,355|
|Grand Total Raised||$135,441|
2012Dianda won re-election to the Michigan House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Dianda raised a total of $92,086.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott Dianda's campaign in 2012|
|Michigan Regional Council Of Carpenters||$7,000|
|Michigan Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|James Townsend Leadership Fund||$5,000|
|Michigan Auto Workers||$5,000|
|Segal For Michigan||$5,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$92,086|
|Source:Follow the Money|
2010Dianda lost the election for the Michigan House of Representatives in 2010. During that election cycle, Dianda raised a total of $43,355.
|Michigan House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott Dianda's campaign in 2010|
|Michigan Democratic Party||$5,000|
|Michigan Education Association||$4,950|
|Michigan Auto Workers||$4,000|
|Woodrow Stanley Leadership PAC||$2,500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$43,355|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Dianda + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dianda visits Luther L. Wright students - Your Daily Globe.com
- Michigan should reform no fault auto insurance - Your Daily Globe.com
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- August 25, 2012 snapshot of Dianda's campaign website
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Follow the Money profile
Matt E. Huuki (R)
|Michigan House of Representatives District 110
2013 – Present
| Succeeded by|
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |