|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri, Columbia|
Fitzpatrick earned his B.S. in Business from the University of Missouri, Columbia. His professional experience includes founding and operating MariCorp United States.
Fitzpatrick's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "By streamlining the processes currently required to obtain building permits, reducing the tax burden on businesses, passing a right to work law in our state, and keeping the government out of the way of job creators, Missouri can compete with neighboring Midwestern states as a top candidate to attract expanding businesses and entrepreneurs."
- Excerpt: "education, as is the case with the majority of issues, should be handled at the state and local levels. As the Representative for the 158th District, Scott will work with school administrators and educators on the issues that are hampering their ability to prepare our youth for today's world."
10th Amendment (State’s Rights)
- Excerpt: "the issues we face in Missouri are not the same issues that other states, such as California, might face, and that the people of Missouri are far better able to settle the issues confronting them than legislators at the Federal level."
2nd Amendment (Right to Bear Arms)
- Excerpt: "Americans must always maintain the constitutional right to bear arms. Scott will not let the fire arm ownership rights of law abiding citizens be compromised at any point during his time in office."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fitzpatrick served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Revenue, Transportation and Economic Development|
|• Tourism and Natural Resources|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Scott Fitzpatrick was unopposed in the Republican primary.
Fitzpatrick won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 158. Fitzpatrick defeated Mike Bennett and Frank Washburn in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated Sue Beck (Constitution) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 158 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Fitzpatrick is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Fitzpatrick raised a total of $43,015 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Scott Fitzpatrick's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 158||$43,015|
|Grand Total Raised||$43,015|
2012Fitzpatrick won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Fitzpatrick raised a total of $43,015.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott Fitzpatrick's campaign in 2012|
|Friends of Diehl||$1,000|
|Blackjack Cove LLC||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$43,015|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Fitzpatrick + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Profile from Open States
- Profile from Vote-USA
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Facebook page
- votesmart.org, "Scott Fitzpatrick's Biography"
- scottfitzpatrick.org - Official campaign website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Fitzpatrick," accessed September 21, 2013
Wayne Wallingford (R)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 158
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |