Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Second Worcester District|
|2006 - Present|
|Master's||Mass. College of Pharmacy|
|J.D.||Suffolk University Law School|
|Place of birth||Gardner, MA|
|Profession||Attorney - Owner, Graves Law Office, P.C.|
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Second Worcester District Republican Primary, 2012|
|Richard Bastien Incumbent||67.7%||969|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Graves + Massachusetts + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- US prosecutor in 'Whitey' Bulger case steps down - Boston Globe
- Carolyn Livengood: Wreaths Across America event planned at Golden Gate ... - Pacifica Tribune
- AEI Classics: Why We Still Read Lincoln - The American
- Vilsack pans farm bill COOL provision Farm bill unlikely before December CBO ... - Politico
- Boston mobster Bulger aloof in face of victims' families grief - Reuters
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |