|Florida House of Representatives District 94|
Herman ran in the 2012 election for Florida House of Representatives District 94. Herman ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14, 2012, and was defeated by incumbent Perry E. Thurston, Jr. (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Florida House of Representatives, District 94, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Perry E. Thurston, Jr. Incumbent||84.2%||54,339|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Herman + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fox News' greatest failure: Roger Ailes, Chris Christie and the quest for a ... - Salon
- Out of Our Past: Jan. 13 - Statesville Record & Landmark
- Education Briefs - The Durango Herald
- Pinellas real estate transactions for Jan. 15 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Texas Football: Blueprint for a Perfect Offseason - Bleacher Report
- Oil giant BP protests federal judge's multibillion-dollar deal - WPEC
- Bridge Furor Clouds Future of Leading GOP Light - Wall Street Journal
- Hillsborough real estate transactions for Jan. 12 - Tampabay.com (blog)
- Republican National Committee Polls Voters On 2016 Presidential Candidates - Huffington Post
- As Florida Gun Debate Swirls, Massad Ayoob Explains 'Reasonable Fear' In ... - WUFT
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |