|U.S. House, California, District 35|
|Bachelor's||California State Polytechnic University|
|Profession||Owner, California Karate Dojo|
Heydenfeldt founded California Karate Dojo in 2005 and has operated it since. Prior to that, he worked in banking and securities brokerage. Heydenfeldt also works as a teacher and coach for a local summer school program. He holds a B.S. in Business Management from California State Polytechnic University.
Heydenfeldt's campaign website listed the following issues:
—Scott Heydenfeldt's campaign website, http://scottforcongress2014.com/issues/
|U.S. House, California District 35 Primary, 2014|
|Source: California Secretary of State|
|Scott Heydenfeldt (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 21, 2014||$0||$8,785||$(8,785)||$0|
|Pre-Primary||May 22, 2014||$0||$1,350||$(350)||$1,000|
**As of the 2014 Pre-Primary Report, Heydenfeldt's committee owed $9,135 in outstanding loans to Scott Heydenfeldt.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Heydenfeldt + California + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- California's 35th Congressional District elections, 2014
- California's 35th Congressional District
- California Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 28, 2014
- Campaign website, "About Scott," accessed April 24, 2014
- Campaign website, "Issues," accessed April 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- The New York Times, "California Primary Results," June 3, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Scott Heydenfeldt April Quarterly," accessed May 6, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Scott Heydenfeldt Pre-Primary," accessed June 3, 2014