|Former candidate for|
|Governor of Minnesota|
Honour founded an online payment company in 1999 that has expanded to employ more than 100 people. He also co-owns a business that operates natural gas service stations.
- See also: Minnesota gubernatorial election, 2014
Honour ran for election as Governor of Minnesota. Honour lost the Republican nomination in the open primary election along with lieutenant gubernatorial candidate Karin Housley. Current incumbent Mark Dayton, a Democrat first elected governor in 2010, ran for a second term in 2014.
The general election took place November 4, 2014.
|Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota, Republican Primary, 2014|
|Jeff Johnson/Bill Kuisle||30.3%||55,813|
|Kurt Zellers/Dean Simpson||23.9%||43,991|
|Marty Seifert/Pam Myhra||21.1%||38,798|
|Scott Honour/Karin Housley||20.8%||38,331|
|Merrill Anderson/Mark Anderson||3.8%||7,008|
|Election Results Via:Minnesota Secretary of State. Vote totals above are unofficial and reflect 100% precincts reporting.|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Scott Honour+ Governor + Minnesota
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board, "Registration and Statement of Organization Principal Campaign Committee: Scott Honour," April 24, 2014
- Honour for Governor, "Meet our Governor," accessed August 7, 2014
- The Star Tribune, "Republican Scott Honour jumps into governor's race," April 24, 2013
State of Minnesota
St. Paul (capital)
Minnesota State Constitution | House of Representatives | Senate | County Attorney | House Research Department | Legislative Reference Library | Senate Counsel Research and Fiscal Analysis | Legislative Auditor |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Commissioner of Management and Budget | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chair of Public Utilities |