Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas State Senate, District 8|
- See also: Texas State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Texas State Senate will consist of a primary election on March 4, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 9, 2013. Van Taylor was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Scott Jameson is running as a Libertarian candidate.
Jameson faced incumbent David Dewhurst (R), Linda Chavez-Thompson (D) and Herb Gonzales, Jr. (G) in the general election for Lieutenant Governor of Texas on November 2, 2010. Dewhurst won re-election.
|Lieutenant Governor of Texas, 2010|
|Republican||David Dewhurst Incumbent||61.8%||3,049,109|
|Green||Herb Gonzales, Jr.||0.9%||44,903|
|Election Results Via: Texas Secretary of State|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Jameson + Texas + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County", accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Democratic Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 Republican Party Primary Election," accessed March 4, 2014
- Texas Libertarian Party "Candidate list," Accessed July 18, 2012
- Texas Secretary of State, "2010 General Election: Election Night Returns, Lieutenant Governor", updated November 3, 2010 at 12:15, accessed November 15, 2010