Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Minnesota State Senate, District 64|
Larson's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"It MUST be our primary goal that every adult in Minnesota has the potential for a job which pays a livable wage"
- Excerpt:"I oppose the Marriage and the Photo ID Amendments which are on the ballot in November."
- Excerpt:"Property taxes cannot be permitted to continue to rise in a disproportionate amount with the economy."
Ford Plant Site
- Excerpt:"The Ford plant redevelopment is a critical issue for St. Paul. This development maybe one of those once in a century opportunities for St. Paul"
- Excerpt:"We must alter our thinking of teaching to the test and start trusting our teachers to evaluate their students and the paths each student learns best."
- See also: Minnesota State Senate elections, 2012
Larson ran in the 2012 election for Minnesota State Senate, District 64. Larson ran unopposed in the Independent primary on August 14 and was defeated by incumbent Dick Cohen (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Minnesota State Senate, District 64, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Dick Cohen Incumbent||69.8%||33,008|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Larson + Minnesota + State Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Democrats object to recommendations of education standards panel, say ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Stem cell work at U of M could accelerate under new deal - MinnPost.com