|Missouri House Of Representatives District 157|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Lipke earned his J.D. from the Valparaiso University School of Law and B.S. in Political Science from Murray State University. He has worked as an Attorney for Jones and Deimund, and Assistant Prosecuting Attorney/Legal Counsel for Cape Girardeau County.
He is a member of the Cape Girardeau Chamber of Commerce, Ducks Unlimited, Jackson Chamber of Commerce, Jackson Jaycees, Missouri Farm Bureau, Perryville Chamber of Commerce, Riverside Regional Library, Saint Paul Lutheran Church, Safehouse for Women, and the Southeast Missouri Pachyderm Club.
- Crime Prevention (Chairman)
- Appropriations - General Administration
- Special Standing Committee on Infrastructure and Transportation Funding
- Special Standing Committee on Gov Accountability & Ethics Reform
Lipke was a potential candidate in the 2013 special election for the U.S. House, representing Missouri's 8th District. The election is being held to replace Jo Ann Emerson. The general election date has been set for June 4th.
Scott Lipke raised $30,805 for his campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 157|
|Scott Lipke (R)||15,335||84.3%|
|Jennifer Friedrich (C)||2,853||15.7%|
- Missouri House of Representatives - Rep. Scott Lipke
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Lipke
- The Washington Post, "Missouri Rep. Jo Ann Emerson to resign from House," December 3, 2012
- Southeast Missourian, "House leader Smith, Lt. Gov. Kinder seek 8th District nomination," January 4, 2013
- Washington Post "Republicans nominate Jason Smith for Missouri special election," February 9, 2013
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Lipke's 2008 campaign contributions
|Missouri State House District 157
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |