|Illinois House of Representatives District 113|
|November 2011 – 2013|
|January 12, 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Associate's||Belleville Area College|
Penny did not seek re-election in 2012.
Illinois Opportunity Project
The Illinois Opportunity Project, "an independent research and public policy enterprise that promotes legislative solutions in advance of free markets and free minds," annually releases its Legislative Vote Card, grading all members in both chambers of the Illinois General Assembly on the basis of their support of "pro-growth economic policies that increase personal freedom and reign in expansive government."
Penny received a score of 37.50 out of 100 in 2012 for a grade of F according to the IOP’s grading scale. His score was tied for the 80th highest among all 120 members of the Illinois House of Representatives included in the Vote Card.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Scott + Penny + Illinois + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Pete Rouse Plans To Leave White House At End Of The Month - Huffington Post
- Yep, they're just exactly like Mandela - The Capitol Fax Blog (blog)
- School Board approves nonunion raises; agrees to seek another PE waiver - Quincy Herald Whig
- First Read ? December 5, 2013 - City & State
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Thomas Holbrook (D)
|Illinois House of Representatives District 113
| Succeeded by|
Jay Hoffman (D)
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |