- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2010
Reynolds has never held office, nor has he ever run for office. Reynolds, along with Kevin Prociw and Mark Callahan were the organizers of Keep It Beltline, which was a Lane County-based movement that opposed the renaming of a local highway at significant taxpayer cost. The efforts of the group led to Oregon taxpayers being saved at least $250,000 in the current budget cycle.
Reynolds supports strong campaign finance reform, and accepts campaign contributions only from individuals. Reynolds also supports gun rights and opposes the recent tax measures passed in January 2010, Measures 66 and 67.
- Oregon May 18 primary election results
- Independent Party of Oregon primary election results July 30, 2010
- [http://www.scottreynolds4oregon.net Scott Reynolds Official Website
- [http://www.facebook.com/reynolds4senate Scott Reynolds Facebook Fan Page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found