Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 37|
|August 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||August 19, 2013|
|Appointed by||Richland/Dawson County Commissioners|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Staffanson graduated from Montana State University in 1982. His professional experience includes working as a farmer and rancher.
Staffanson ran for election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives District 37. Staffanson withdrew from the June 5 Republican primary and joined David Halvorson's campaign as its manager.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Staffanson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Montana House of Representatives - Scott Staffanson
- Political summary from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Sidney Herald, "Staffanson named representative," August 20-26, 2013. Retrieved September 3, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid