Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana House of Representatives, District 37|
|August 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed||August 19, 2013|
|Appointed by||Richland/Dawson County Commissioners|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Staffanson graduated from Montana State University in 1982. His professional experience includes working as a farmer and rancher.
Elections for the office of Montana House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 10, 2014; minor party and independent candidates had until June 2, 2014, to file. Rob Knotts was unopposed in the Democratic primary. District 37 incumbent Scott Staffanson was unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Mike Lang (R) is running in District 33.
Staffanson ran for election in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives District 37. Staffanson withdrew from the June 5 Republican primary and joined David Halvorson's campaign as its manager.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Staffanson + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Montana State Legislature
- Montana House of Representatives
- Montana House Committees
- Montana Joint Committees
- Montana state legislative districts
- Montana House of Representatives - Scott Staffanson
- Political summary from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Sidney Herald, "Staffanson named representative," August 20-26, 2013. Retrieved September 3, 2013
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Montana Secretary of State, "2014 Candidate Filing List: Legislative," accessed April 9, 2014