Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Washington, District 7|
Sutherland lists some of his main campaign issues.
- To develop better treatment for AIDS patients and a effective AIDS vaccine.
- To revise the tax code to promote the building of manufacturing plants and renewable energy power plants and revitalize the economy and reduce the unemployment rate below five percent.
- To develop independence from foreign oil through the use of geothermal energy, biomass and other renewable energy. These green energy sources can produce electricity, gasoline and diesel fuel. The green jobs will provide the millions of jobs and stop the dependence from foreign oil. We can save nearly a billion dollars a day from not buying foreign oil.
- To stop the wasteful spending in Congress. I have no problem putting a thin red line under any and all wasteful spending from any member of Congress.
- We must invest in America for the future of America. We need fiscal responsibility.
- Constitutional Amendment: Members of congress are to handwrite all proposed law. If a member of congress is physically unable to handwrite a proposed law, another member of congress can handwrite it for them.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Sutherland + Washington + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.