Scott T. Orsini
|Former candidate for|
|Florida House of Representatives, District 69|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Orsini's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I stand firm with our teachers on the issues of more funding per school, higher income for teachers, less central control of testing standards and giving the power back to the school boards."
- Excerpt: "I support the Medicaid Expansion for individuals and families who fall in the gap. There is no practical reason to deny in excess of one million individuals the right of affordable healthcare other than ideology."
Repealing the Duke Utility Tax
- Excerpt: "The Duke utility tax is anti-consumer and anti-small business. I staunchly oppose collecting up to 3% of everyone’s power bill to fund nuclear power plants that will not be built."
Elections for the office of Florida House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 26, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 20, 2014. Scott T. Orsini was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Kathleen Peters was unopposed in the Republican primary. Orsini was defeated by Peters in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Scott + Orsini + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida House of Representatives
- Florida House of Representatives District 69
- Florida House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Florida State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Scott Orsini on Facebook
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |