Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 33|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Woods ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 33. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and lost against incumbent Steve Nass (R) and Libertarian candidate Terry Virgil in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 33, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Steve Nass Incumbent||62.8%||18,891|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Woods + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vos says nine-day deer hunt has $1.3 billion impact - PolitiFact
- When it comes to bagging deer, Senate Republicans have the edge - 77Square.com
- The Month Ahead &Highlights from the Previous 11 - Cybergolf National
- Brown's gains in California imperiled by fiscal ills - Politics in Minnesota
- Brown's Gains in California Imperiled by Lingering Ills - Bloomberg
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |