|U.S. House, New York, District 19|
The New York Times recently wrote an article portraying Eldridge as a jet-setter, unfamiliar with the concerns of the average citizen of New York's 19th. The National Republican Congressional Committee then used this article to accuse Eldridge of being "rich and out of touch."
The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee has included Eldridge in their "Jumpstart" program. The program provides financial support to the candidate.
Eldridge is the husband of Facebook co-founder and New Republic owner Chris Hughes.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sean + Eldridge + New York + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Lines Blur Between Eldridge Business and Campaign - Washington Free Beacon
- Democratic House Challengers, Suddenly Silent on Health Care - National Review Online (blog)
- Rondout Valley - Chronogram
- Mojo - 2013...ity-retirement - Mother Jones (blog)
- United States House of Representatives
- New York's 19th Congressional District elections, 2014
- New York's 19th Congressional District
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |