|Maine House of Representatives District 127|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||American Association for Justice|
Flaherty works for the American Association for Justice.
He is a member of the 32nd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, Fraternity Lodge #54, Governor William King Lodge #219, Maine Swimming Incorporated, and New Leaders Council.
Prior to leaving the house, Flaherty served on the following committees:
Sean Flaherty raised $6,199 for his campaign.
|Maine House of Representatives, District 127|
|Sean Flaherty (D)||3,089|
|John McDonough (R)||2,432|
In 2008 Sean Flaherty collected $6,199 in donations.
His largest contributor in 2008 was:
- Maine House of Representatives - Rep. Sean Flaherty
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Flaherty
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2010 Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Maine Bureau of Corporations, Elections & Commissions, "Official 2008 State House Election Results," accessed February 18, 2014
- Follow the Money's report on Flahety's 2008 campaign contributions
- 2008 contributors to Sean Flaherty
|Maine House of Representatives District 127
| Succeeded by|
Amy Volk (R)
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |