is a Democratic
member of the California State Assembly
, representing District 54
. He was first elected to the chamber in a special election on December 3, 2013
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Sebastian Mark Ridley Thomas (D) will face Glen Ratcliff (R) in the blanket primary.
- See also: State legislative special elections, 2013
Ridley-Thomas won election in a special election for California State Assembly District 54. The seat was vacant following Rep. Holly Mitchell's (D) election to the California State Senate. Ridley-Thomas defeated John Jake (D) and Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D) in the special election, which took place on December 3.
|California State Assembly, District 54, Special Election, 2013
|| Christopher R. Armenta
|| John Jake
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sebastian + Ridley-Thomas + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sebastian Ridley-ThomasNews Feed
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- ↑ latimes.com, "Jerry Brown calls Dec. 3 election for vacant L.A.-area Assembly seat," September 30, 2013
- ↑ sos.ca.gov, California Secretary of State - Official Candidate List
- ↑ fresnobee.com, "Ridley-Thomas wins race for Calif. Assembly seat," December 3, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 19, 2013
| Political offices
Holly Mitchell (D)
|California State Assembly District 54
| Succeeded by|