is a Democratic
member of the California State Assembly
, representing District 54
. He was first elected to the chamber in a special election on December 3, 2013
- See also: California State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Incumbent Sebastian Mark Ridley Thomas (D) and Glen Ratcliff (R) were unopposed in the blanket primary. Ridley-Thomas will face Ratcliff in the general election.
- See also: State legislative special elections, 2013
Ridley-Thomas won election in a special election for California State Assembly District 54. The seat was vacant following Rep. Holly Mitchell's (D) election to the California State Senate. Ridley-Thomas defeated John Jake (D) and Sebastian Ridley-Thomas (D) in the special election, which took place on December 3.
|California State Assembly, District 54, Special Election, 2013
|| Christopher R. Armenta
|| John Jake
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sebastian + Ridley-Thomas + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Sebastian Ridley-ThomasNews Feed
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary election candidate list," accessed March 27, 2014
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 3, 2014
- ↑ latimes.com, "Jerry Brown calls Dec. 3 election for vacant L.A.-area Assembly seat," September 30, 2013
- ↑ sos.ca.gov, California Secretary of State - Official Candidate List
- ↑ fresnobee.com, "Ridley-Thomas wins race for Calif. Assembly seat," December 3, 2013
- ↑ California Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 19, 2013
| Political offices
Holly Mitchell (D)
|California State Assembly District 54
| Succeeded by|