Seminole County, Florida
Seminole County's population as of 2007 was 425,698. It is one of 20 charter counties in the state. It became a charter county in 1989.
Evaluation of website
- Main article: Evaluation of Florida county websites
- Budget is available.
- Board meeting information, agendas, and videos are available.
- County commissioners are listed with contact information.
- Active contracts are available.
- Building permits and zoning information is available.
- Audits are available.
- Includes a public records search, but not how to make a public records request.
- Local tax information is provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- Main article:Florida government sector lobbying
- In 2007, the county wanted federal funding for Jetta Point Park, a computer aided dispatch system, and a water supply project.
- In 2006, the county was seeking federal funding for State Road 46, a pedestrian overpass, and Cross Florida Greenways Trail.
|Year||Amount spent on lobbying|
In late 2008 reporters organized by the Florida Society of Newspaper Editors requested the most recent budget emails from central Florida county officials in order to audit the responses.
Seminole County saw some confusion, but all three county agencies there met the requests. 
- Official Seminole County Website
- Seminole County Property Appraiser
- Seminole County Clerk of Courts
- Seminole County on E-Reference
- Seminole County Public Library
- Seminole County Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Seminole County Department of Public Safety
- Florida's charter counties
- Records Search
- Tax Collector
- Client List
- Alcade & Fay Client list
- Lobbying Report 2007
- Lobbying Report 2006
- Open Secrets
- Orlando Sentinel, Public-records requests befuddle county staffs, November 22, 2008
- PBC Clerk & Comptroller 5.30.07