|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45|
|Bachelor's||University of Iowa|
|Profession||Owner of a State Farm Insurance agency|
Lewis earned his B.S. in Industrial Engineering from the University of Iowa in 1991. His professional experience includes working for Culligan International as Manufacturing Engineer and Director, for Melrose Park as Vice-President of Operations and as the owner of a State Farm Insurance agency.
Lewis' campaign website highlighted the following themes:
- Excerpt: "Support policies and programs that stabilize State Finances."
Invest in our Futures
- Excerpt: "Bring a business mindset to Springfield to attract new jobs and investment."
Increase Transparency & Accountability
- Excerpt: "Base decisions on the needs of the residents and businesses."
Elections for the office of Illinois House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place March 18, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Jenny M. Burke ran unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Christine Jennifer Winger defeated Seth Lewis, Daniel Brinkman and T.J. Lewis in the Republican primary. Burke and Winger will face off in the general election.
|Illinois House of Representatives, District 45 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Christine Jennifer Winger||36.7%||3,593|
In 2014, Lewis's endorsements include the following:
- The Illinois Observer
Lewis and his wife, Dr. Bhavna Sharma-Lewis, have two sons.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Seth + Lewis + Illinois + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website, "Meet Seth," accessed February 18, 2014
- Official campaign website, "Community Vision," accessed February 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- www.illinoisobserver.net, "Illinois House and Senate 2014 Primary Endorsements Part I," accessed February 18, 2014
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |