|California State Senate, District 26|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Stodder's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Reforming Our Education System
- Excerpt: "We must stand up to the entrenched interests blocking reform. Nothing should stand in the way of every kid in California having equal access to great teachers and a great education. "
Making College Affordable
- Excerpt: "We will fight to make college affordable and accessible to every Californian who works hard and wants to go. "
Get Our Economy Moving Again
- Excerpt: "Our campaign will fight to revitalize California's economy. Let's make California a great place to do business again, and give every Californian a chance to succeed. "
An Inclusive Society
- Excerpt: "We will fight to break down barriers to opportunity, equality, and freedom for all Californians. "
Safe and Secure Communities
- Excerpt: "California has made great progress on crime over the last decade -- but new laws from Sacramento threaten to reverse these gains through early releases of violent criminals and sex offenders into our communities. Let's revisit these laws. We must continue to be vigilant in keeping our streets safe and our communities secure. "
- See also: California State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of California State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 7, 2014. Ben Allen (D) and Sandra Fluke (D) defeated Barbi S. Appelquist (D), Betsy Butler (D), Amy Howorth (D), Vito Imbasciani (D), Patric M. Verrone (D) and Seth Stodder (I) in the blanket primary. Allen will face Fluke in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Seth + Stodder + California + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- California State Senate
- California State Senate elections, 2014
- California State Legislature
- California State Senate District 26
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Seth Stodder on Twitter