Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98|
|January 7, 2015 - present|
|January 8, 2017|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 two-year terms|
|Ballwin Board of Aldermen, Ward 2|
|2011 - present|
Dogan's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
|“||1. Do everything in my power to stop the harmful effects of Obamacare on Missourians.||”|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Shamed Dogan defeated Carol Veillette and Rea Scharnhorst in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shamed + Dogan + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 98
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Shamed Dogan For State Representative District 98, "Issues," accessed July 22, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |