Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Montana State Senate, District 3|
|Date of birth||c. 1962-3|
|Profession||Small business owner|
Hanson supports the Affordable Care Act and property tax reform.
- See also: Montana State Senate elections, 2012
Hanson ran in the 2012 election for Montana State Senate, District 3. Hanson ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Bruce Tutvedt in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana State Senate, District 3, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Bruce Tutvedt Incumbent||69.8%||8,634|
Hanson and his wife Shelly have two grown children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shannon + Hanson + Montana + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Missoulian, "Senate District 3: Shannon Hanson, Democrat," September 21, 2012. Retrieved October 11, 2012
- The Daily Inter Lake, "Incumbent faces minimal opposition," October 5, 2012. Retrieved October 11, 2012
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid