|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 98|
|Bachelor's||University of North Carolina at Charlotte, 1981|
She is currently Co-Chairman of the Lake Norman Conservatives. She served as Vice-President of the North Mecklenburg Republican Women from 2011 to 2013.
Hudson earned her B.A. in English from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte in 1981. Her professional experience includes working as a contributing writer for Pundithouse.com since 2011.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Natasha Marcus was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while John R. Bradford III defeated Lynette Rinker and Sharon Hudson in the Republican primary. Marcus and Bradford will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 98 Republican Primary, 2014|
|John R. Bradford III||59.1%||2,536|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sharon + Hudson + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 98
- Sharon Hudson on Facebook
- Sharon Hudson on LinkedIn
- Sharon Hudson on YouTube
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |