|Texas Fourteenth District Court of Appeals|
|Past position:||Judge, 334th District Court|
|Undergraduate:||Southern Methodist University, 1981|
|Law School:||South Texas College of Law, 1990|
|Candidate for:||Texas Supreme Court|
|Election information 2014:|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2014
| McCally ran for election to the Texas Supreme Court.
Primary: She was defeated in the Republican primary on March 4, 2014, receiving 36.0 percent of the vote. She competed against Phil Johnson.
Below are the results of the 2014 judicial poll, conducted by the State Bar of Texas, which asked attorneys to cast a vote in favor of their preferred candidate in each appellate race.
|Place 8 Justice|
|RS Roberto Koelsch||835|
- See also: Texas judicial elections, 2010
McCally began her legal career as a clerk to David Hittner. One year later, she joined the firm Fisher, Gallagher, Perrin & Lewis, L.L.P. In 1997, McCally co-founded a law firm, where she served until she was elected to the 334th District Court in 2004. She worked as a district judge until her election to the appellate court in 2010.
- Texas Fourteenth District Court of Appeals
- Sharon McCally campaign website
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (A-L)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "2014 March Primary Election Candidate Filings by County (M-Z)"
- Texas Secretary of State, "Republican Party Primary Election, Unofficial Results," 2014
- State Bar of Texas "Judicial Poll results," 2014
- The Texas Appellate Law Blog, "2010 Primary Election Roundup," March 3, 2010
- Texas Secretary of State, Live Unofficial Election Results
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |