|Indiana House of Representatives District 13|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Negele served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Ways and Means|
Elections for the office of Indiana House of Representatives will consist of a primary election on May 6, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Incumbent Sharon Negele is unopposed in the Republican primary.
Negele won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 13. Negele defeated Dan Young in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Mark Straw (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 13 Republican Primary, 2012|
Negele was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
In the May 4 primary election, Negele ran unopposed and received 4,461 votes. 
Comprehensive donor information for Negele is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Negele raised a total of $276,270 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 9, 2013.
|Sharon Negele's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Indiana State House, District 13||$126,005|
|2010||Indiana State House, District 42||$150,265|
|Grand Total Raised||$276,270|
2012Negele won election to the Indiana House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Negele raised a total of $126,005.
|Indiana House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Sharon Negele's campaign in 2012|
|House Republican Campaign Cmte of Indiana||$50,817|
|Hoosiers for Economic Growth||$27,500|
|Overbeck, John & Lori||$15,000|
|Fieler, Sean M & Ana||$10,000|
|Indiana Chamber of Commerce||$4,215|
|Total Raised in 2012||$126,005|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sharon + Negele + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign contributions: 2012, 2010
- Indiana Secretary of State, "Official primary election candidate list," accessed February 10, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Right to Life "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries" Accessed May 3, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Negele, Sharon," accessed September 9, 2013
Chester Dobis (D)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |