For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Shaun Colin Murphy
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Illinois State Senate, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Illinois State Senate took place in 2014. A primary election took place on March 18, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was December 2, 2013. Incumbent Bill Cunningham ran unopposed in the Democratic primary and defeated Shaun Colin Murphy (R), who filed to run on June 2, in the general election.
|Illinois State Senate District 18, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Bill Cunningham Incumbent||58.3%||41,515|
|Republican||Shaun Colin Murphy||41.7%||29,658|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shaun + Murphy + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Illinois State Senate
- Illinois State Senate District 18
- Illinois State Senate elections, 2014
- Illinois State Legislature
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- Illinois Board of Elections, "General Primary Election Official Canvass," April 18, 2014
- Illinois Secretary of State, "Official general election candidate list," accessed March 18, 2014
- The Chicago Tribune, "Results List (Unofficial)," accessed November 5, 2014