|U.S. House, Indiana, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Chrysler High School (1991)|
|Bachelor's||University of Indianapolis (1996)|
Denney graduated from Chrysler High School in New Castle in 1991. Denney attended the University of Indianapolis where he completed a B.A. in Political Science in 1996.
Denney worked in retail, insurance, wealth management and education.
Denney is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Indiana's 5th District. Denney won the nomination in the Democratic primary election on May 6, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 5 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Source: Results via Associated Press Vote totals above are unofficial and will be updated once official totals are made available.|
|Shawn Denney (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$||$||$()||$|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shawn + Denney + Indiana + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States House of Representatives
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Indiana's 5th Congressional District
- Current in Carmel, "Election season returns as candidates begin filing for May primary," accessed January 13, 2014
- Associated Press, "2014 primary results," accessed May 6, 2014
- Denny for Congress, "About," accessed February 10, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "Shawn Denney 2014 Summary reports," accessed May 14, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed May 14, 2014