Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22|
Lunny's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We support jobs that sustain our local families and help develop natural resources and industry, while bolstering local community."
- Excerpt:"We support a transportation system that utilizes public funds as efficiently as possible, while ensuring that constituents' bus routes are maintained and not cut. Efficient and dependable transportation is a critical component for the state and local economy."
- Excerpt:"We support fair assessments and constituents' rights to appeal unfair property assessments, and we are fully in support of a moratorium on court-ordered reassessments that are not applied on an egalitarian basis state-wide."
- Excerpt:"We support local municipalities to fully fund our law enforcement agencies to ensure that the crime rate remains low, and also encourage law enforcement to target high risk neighborhoods for increased surveillance."
- Excerpt:"We support strong environmental legislation that protects our water and air quality, while allowing jobs and the economy to flourish. We believe that a clean and vibrant environment does not have to come at the cost of business productivity."
Community Clean Up
- Excerpt:"We support a renewed effort to clean up our neighborhoods in order to rejuvenate disheveled and abandoned properties, unkept streets, and poor infrastructure."
Note: District 22 is currently vacant pending a special election on April 24.
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Martin Schmotzer Incumbent||42.6%||2,188|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Shawn + Lunny + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |