|U.S. House, Florida, District 10|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next primary||August 26, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Modarres is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 10th District. Modarres is seeking the Democratic nomination in the primary. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|Shayan Modarres (2014) Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|Year End||January 31, 2014||$0||$8,462||$(3,113)||$5,349|
|April Quarterly||April 15, 2014||$5,349||$16,375||$(8,597)||$13,127|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shayan + Modarres + Florida + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- United States congressional delegations from Florida
- United States House of Representatives
- Florida's 10th Congressional District elections, 2014
- Florida's 10th Congressional District
- Florida Election Division, "Candidate Listing for 2014 General Election," accessed November 19, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Shayan Modarres 2014 Summary reports," accessed November 4, 2013
- Federal Election Commission, "Year End Report," accessed April 28, 2014
- Federal Election Commission, "April Quarterly," accessed April 28, 2014
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |