For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 18|
|Party||United we Stand|
|High school||Edison High School|
Angalet earned her B.A. in Dance from Douglass College at Rutgers University. Her professional experience includes working as a Customer Service/Account/Administrative Assistant for Liss Medical.
Angalet's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Women's/Children's Health
- Middle Class
Angalet ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 18. She was defeated by Nancy Pinkin (D) and incumbent Patrick Diegnan, Jr. (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Angalet lives in Edison, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sheila + Angalet + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sheila Angalet Campaign website
- Sheila Angalet on Twitter
- Sheila Angalet on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- Project vote smart, "Sheila Angalet," accessed September 10, 2013
- Campaign website for Sheila Angalet, accessed September 10, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |