Sheila De Forest
|Sheila De Forest|
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 45|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
De Forest's professional experience includes working as a social worker, teacher, and city councilor.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Mark Spreitzer defeated Sheila De Forest in the Democratic primary. Russell Rucker (R) was removed from the ballot before the primary. Spreitzer is unopposed in the general election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Sheila De Forest||45.9%||1,691|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
De Forest ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 45. She ran against incumbent Janis Ringhand (D) in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012. Russel Rucker ran against Beth Schmidt in the Republican primary. Incumbent Republican Amy Loudenbeck is running in District 31. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 45 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Janis Ringhand Incumbent||63%||1,820|
|Sheila De Forest||37%||1,071|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Sheila + De Forest + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Official campaign website
- Sheila De Forest on Facebook
- Sheila De Forest on Twitter
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- De Forest for Assembly, "About Sheila," accessed July 29, 2014
- Milwaukee Wisconsin Journal Sentinel, "Wisconsin 2014 fall primary election results," accessed August 12, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |