|New Hampshire State Senate District 9|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
On May 17, 2010, Roberge announced she would not be seeking re-election in the fall.
Roberge attended Saint Anselm College. She was a Fiscal Agent for Mel Thomson for Governor. Roberge has two children.
Roberge was a delegate at National Conventions. She was Assistant Northeast Coordinator for the Reagan-Bush Campaign from 1980 to 1984. In 1984 she was State Coordinator for the Reagan-Bush Campaign. She then joined the New Hampshire State Senate in 1984. From 1990 to 1992 she was Majority Whip/Vice President. She is currently Senate Dean.
Roberge was eligible but did not run for re-election in 2010.
On November 4, 2008, Sheila Roberge won the election for New Hampshire State Senate, District 9 with 17,761 votes.
Roberge raised $19,469 for her campaign.
|New Hampshire State Senate, District 9 (2008)|
|Sheila Roberge (R)||17,761|
Listed below are the largest contributors to Sheila Roberge's 2008 campaign.
|Bedford Republican Comm||$4,769|
|New Hampshire Association of Realtors||$2,000|
While in the New Hampshire State Senate, Roberge served on the following committees:
- Commerce, Labor and Consumer Protection Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Public and Municipal Affairs Committee, New Hampshire State Senate
- Official New Hampshire State Senate website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998, 1996
|New Hampshire State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|