|Vermont House of Representatives Windsor 4-2|
|January 9, 2013 - 2015|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|M.D.||University of Vermont|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Vowinkel served on the following committees:
|Vermont Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• General, Housing and Military Affairs|
Vowinkel's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
Sheila advocates for:
- A safe and healthy environment for children and the community
- Compassionate care for the elderly, veterans, and people with mental-health issues
- Diversity for White River Junction and the growth of our small businesses, the arts, and community spirit
Vowinkel won election in the 2012 election for Vermont House of Representatives Windsor 4-2. Vowinkel was unopposed in the August 28 Democratic primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Vowinkel is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Vowinkel raised a total of $3,833 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 24, 2013.
|Sheila Vowinkel's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Vermont State House, District Windsor-4-2||$3,833|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,833|
2012Vowinkel won election to the Vermont House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Vowinkel raised a total of $3,833.
|Vermont House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Sheila Vowinkel's campaign in 2012|
|Vermont Democratic House Campaign||$1,403|
|Vermont Education Association||$150|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,833|
|Source:Follow the Money|
Legislative scorecards are used to evaluate elected public officials based on voting record. Some scorecards are created by political advocacy groups with a focus on specific issues, while others are developed by newspapers and are broad in scope. Scorecards are meant to be used as a tool for voters to have a quick picture of whether their views align with a particular legislator's record.
Because scorecards can be specific to particular issues or general to a state’s legislative term, for example, each report should be considered on its own merits. Each entity that publishes these reports uses different methodologies and definitions for the terms used.
Please see our writing guidelines if you would like to add results from an individual scorecard to this legislator's profile.
- National Federation of Independent Business in Vermont: 2013-2014 Legislative Voting Record
- Legislators are scored based on their votes on key small business issues.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sheila + Vowinkel + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Vermont State Legislature
- Vermont House of Representatives
- Vermont House Committees
- Vermont Joint Committees
- Vermont state legislative districts