|Oregon House of Representatives District 51|
|January 12, 2015|
|Years in position ||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||The Dalles Wahtonka High School|
|J.D.||Lewis & Clark Law School|
is a Democratic
member of the Oregon House of Representatives
, representing District 51
. She was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
Fagan earned her J.D. from Lewis and Clark Law School in 2009. Her professional experience includes working as a Business Attorney at Ater Wynne.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Fagan served on the following committees:
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Shemia Fagan was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Jodi Bailey defeated Brandon Miles in the Republican primary. Fagan and Bailey will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 51 Republican Primary, 2014
| Brandon Miles
- See also: Oregon House of Representatives elections, 2012
Fagan won election in the 2012 election for Oregon House District 51. Fagan was unopposed in the May 15 Democratic primary and defeated incumbent Patrick Sheehan (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 51, General Election, 2012
|| Patrick Sheehan Incumbent
Comprehensive donor information for Fagan is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Fagan raised a total of $769,857 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 14, 2013.
Fagan won election to the Oregon State House in 2012. During that election cycle, Fagan raised a total of $769,857
|Oregon State House 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Shemia Fagan's campaign in 2012|
|Building Trades PAC||$248,697|
|Oregon Democratic Party||$98,885|
|Service Employees Local 530||$79,834|
|Working Families Party of Oregon||$35,472|
|Oregon Education Association||$31,456|
|Total Raised in 2012||$769,857|
|Source:Follow the Money
Fagan and her husband, Richard, have one child.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Shemia + Fagan + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Shemia Fagan News Feed
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Rep. Fagan," accessed April 28, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Official Results - May 20, 2014 Primary Election," accessed July 8, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filing," accessed March 17, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the House," accessed April 11, 2012
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official Primary Results for 2012," accessed May 15, 2014
- ↑ Oregon Secretary of State, "Oregon State House Official General Results for 2012," accessed May 24, 2014
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Fagan, Shemia," accessed June 14, 2013